Thursday, September 1, 2016

[COC] Clash of Clans Strategy | Defense | Offense

 

[COC] Clash of Clans Strategy | Defense | Offense

Clash-of-Clans-Strategy

Clash of Clans Strategy

What is your Clash of Clans Strategy? There is definitely not only 1 way to be awesome at Clash of Clans, but some strategies are definitely better than others.

Are you a farmer? Defensive player? Attacker? or Hybrid?

Once you pass the 1000 trophies into 1200 trophies, you will usually see clans with their town halls inside defenses. The worst is when clans appear to have their town hall outside the walls. But then you get close an level 3  teslas appear! OH NO!

Best strategy for Clash of Clans Strategy - Defense:

The best Clash of Clans Strategy for Defense is to keep your town hall inside your walls with your defenses keeping guard. I like to keep my wizards and mortars close in, then my other defenses right up to the walls. Then I place my barracks and other things I do not care about near the outside of the walls. These things do not need to be protected as much, but it is important to note that if 50% is destroyed then you will lose trophies.
So do not place everything too far away. Keep it in tight.

Best strategy for Clash of Clans Strategy - Offense:

When attacking, note first your troops that you are using to attack. My strategy consists of 2 dragons, 2 healers, 12 giants, 10 wall busters, and the rest a mix of archers and barbarians, plus spells and my hero.
The first thing I look for are the air defenses. If I can get the air defenses quick, then my dragons and healers are safe. If there are no crossbows, then I will usually win 100% if I can get the air defenses.
I hate crossbows and upgraded wizards and mortars. If someone has any of these, I will not attack. I do not care how easy the air defenses are.
I drop my wall busters first to tunnel in as far as possible. Sometimes I drop a healing spell first to keep them healthy as they explode the walls.
Then I move in with the giants, and when the air defenses cannot reach my dragons and healers, I release them. At this point, I have strong attackers who cannot get injured by ground defenses.

Once there is a clear path to the town hall, and most of the mortars are gone, then I drop the rest of  the troops everywhere to clean up. Always saving a few troops for just in case.
If the clan has builders stationed in the corners, knock those out with one troop per hut. This will help if you are just below 50%. Remember, once you drop in your troops, you cannot control them. So be sure to be careful!

No comments:
Write blogger-facebook